Open Call for Applications – 2022 University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship. The university is delighted to offer over 125 postgraduate taught merit scholarships in 2022. Visit the Official websites for further details
Studying at the University of Sheffield will afford the students excellent learning and research opportunities where the university’s global reputation for excellence makes a difference. The university is among the world top-100 university renowned for excellence, impactful and distinctive research-led learning and teaching.
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Study Level: Postgraduate
To be eligible for the University of Sheffield scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studies in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are nit eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Applicants enrolled for a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit element of the programme only.
- Applicant must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicants has a strong academic profile.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2022
2022 University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship Application Process: