AB Microfinance Bank Loan Requirements. AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, and Anambra, State.
About the organization: kindly see https://ab-mfbnigeria.com/about-the-bank/
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully-fledged microfinance bank.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to easily access loans in a quick, transparent and efficient environment. Loans currently range from N15,000 to N3,000,000; maximum maturity is 18 months; for larger loan sizes, please visit the SME section also Repeat customers can apply for up to N5,000,000 under micro loans.
Kindly note that all applications undergo an on-site assessment by one of our lending staff prior to a committee decision.
- No mandatory deposits/savings.
- No audited financial statements required.
- Flexible collateral arrangements depending on loan size (household goods, business equipment, goods in stock, vehicles, property etc.)
- Flexible documentation requirements.
- Long-standing clients with impeccable repayment record qualify for successive interest rate discounts and even faster loan processing.
- No borrower groups – you are responsible only for your own loan.
- Free SMS Reminder for your Monthly Repayments
- Upon submission of all required documents, loan disbursement is guaranteed within 3 working days.
ABN MICRO LOAN PRODUCTS
|AB MICRO BUSINESS||AMOUNT AVAILABLE||INTEREST PAYABLE (ON REDUCING BALANCE)|
|Flexi||N15,000 – N100,000||6.6%|
|Plus||N100,001 – N500,000||6.1%|
|Max||N500,001 – N1,000,000||5.7%|
|Max Plus I||N1,000,001 – N2,000,000||5.2%|
|Max Plus II||N2,000,001 – N3,000,000||5.0%|
|Disbursement Fee||1% of Disbursed Amount (One-off charge)|
|Insurance Fee||1.5% of Disbursed Amount (One-off charge)|
OTHER TYPES LOAN
AB Microfinance Bank Loan Requirements How To Apply:
Interested and eligible Nigerians who wish to apply for any of the above Loans should click the apply link below:
Also Read: ECOWAS Job Recruitment (11 Positions)
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page