Under the African Union Internship Program, interns have the chance to supplement their educational experience and advance their professional knowledge and expertise. Qualified individuals from various academic areas have the chance to get professional exposure within the AU through the full-time internship program.
As a company that values diversity and encourages teamwork, we strongly invite all competent people to apply. Candidates should have a strong interest in the AU’s work as well as the capacity to communicate with people of different cultural origins and religious beliefs.
- actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program for at least the last year OR a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced/postgraduate degree (Masters) in a subject of study closely connected;
- be citizens of an African Union member state.
- be current full-time undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled in their last year of their respective programs.
- know at least one of the working languages of the African Union well (Arabic, English, French or Portuguese).
- to be no older than 32 years old at the time of selection.
- hold themselves to the greatest standards of morality and integrity.
- have never been found guilty of a significant crime, with the exception of minor traffic infractions.
- The internship positions don’t require previous work experience.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Proficiency with e-mail and internet applications,
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in one of the AU officials working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish, Kiswahili) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
Westerwelle Entrepreneurship Program 2023 for East African
Application for the United Nations Voluntary Trust Fund on Contemporary Forms of Slavery
DEADLINE: June 30, 2023
Interested applicants should visit the following African Union Internship online application portal to apply.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.