Open Call for Applications- Alibaba eFounders Fellowship 2022 for Digital Entrepreneurs (Funded to China). The Application is open to all founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital ventures from from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
The Fellowship is funded by Alibaba Group and it’s a community of passionate and successful “Champions for the New Economy” looking to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for all. The program will be held at Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China.
The eFounders Fellowship provides first-hand exposure to eCommerce and digital innovations, access to business leaders across Alibaba and China as well as an opportunity to connect to like-minded, leading entrepreneurs in your region.
To be eligible, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Your venture must be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
- You Must provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
- You Must provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Hotel accommodation
- Training materials and training session costs.
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
Application deadline: March 27 2022
Interested applicants should visit the application portal Alibaba eFounders Fellowship 2022. To apply online.