The American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine is a private medical school. Ranking in the QS World Ranking, the mission of the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) is to train tomorrow’s physicians whose service to their communities and their patients is enhanced by international learning experiences.
AUCMed is a diverse learning community and an emphasis on social accountability and engagement. It aims to produce doctors who are globally minded and capable of working as part of a cohesive team to deliver empathetic, extraordinary care to a diverse patient population.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programmes of choice offered at AUCMed can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of countries outside the US.
- The applicants must be Incoming first-semester students and transfer students.
- The applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded.
Applicants are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement of no longer than 750 words
- A pre-medical advisory committee letter (if applicable) meets the admissions requirement in lieu of the one academic and one professional letter.
- Two academic letters can be submitted if a professional letter cannot be obtained.
- Two professional letters can be submitted on a case-by-case basis for consideration with an exception request if an academic letter cannot be obtained.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must take the medical school admission test of the university and must possess a first-degree bachelor’s degree in the science-focused discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Interested candidates should visit the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine Scholarships portal to start the online application Process.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload