Application portal still for the 2021/2022 Energy Talent Co Scholarship for the Niger Deltas. The All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta is a training program developed to equip graduates living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta with the competencies they need to start a career in the solar energy sector. This program is a collaboration between All On, a leading impact investment organisation, and Energy Talent Company, which recruits, trains, and outhires solar talents across Nigeria.
Applicants must be:
- Living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta (Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers)
- Between ages 18 to 30
- University graduates with a STEM background or a strong interest in support services in the solar energy sector
- Holders of a discharge certificate from the compulsory National Youth Service Corps or those who will get their discharge certificate before November 2021
- Committed to building a career in the solar energy sector
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021
Energy Talent Co Scholarship Application and Training Process
- Complete the Careers and Skills Course
- Pay a token commitment fee
- Complete the Foundational Course and the Foundational Assessment
- Take a 3-month Specialisation training.
- Be placed in a full-time job
- Successful applicants will acquire in-depth solar energy sector knowledge, skills, and proficiency.
- After the final stage, they will be placed in full-time employment at reputable solar energy companies where they will gain relevant work experience and build their network.
To apply visit https://program.energytalentco.com/
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload