Open Call for Applications – 2022 International Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University, UK. The Scholarships award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in January 2022 at Coventry University and only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
International students who hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme will automatically considered this award. In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- Make your first deposit against your first year tuition fees paid directly to the university on or before the admission application deadline
- You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies.
- You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
Study Level: Bachelors and Maters
Application Deadline: 17 December 2021
2022 International Pathways Scholarships Application Process:
To apply, you must successfully enrol for the January 2022 intake to receive the award.