Apply REREF Entrepreneurship Business Loans. The goal of Rapid Economic Recovery Fund is to make a fundamental break, recover and stabilize Nigeria’s economy through small and medium scale enterprises.
As Nigeria’s Poverty Reduction Strategy, REREF builds on the earlier efforts to produce the interim Poverty Reduction Strategy and the wide consultative processes associated with it. REREF recognizes that the fundamental challenge at this stage of Nigeria’s development is to meet the basic needs of it’s people and reduce poverty on a sustained basis.
RAPID ECONOMIC RECOVERY FUND (REREF) – Business Loans Application Guidelines
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Plan
- Application Form
- Verifiable Address
Apply REREF Loan Speciation
- Business Startup: N500,000 – N3,000,000
- Business Expansion: N500,000 – N5,000,000
- Loan Duration: 3 Years + 3 Months Moratorium
- Interest Rate: 9 Percent
- Application Limit: 15000 Small and Medium Scale Enterprises.
REREF Certified Entrepreneurship Development Centres (EDCs) are:
1. Potential Learning (RBL2022PL/R01)
2. Ampiro Schools (RBL2022AS/R02)
Subsidized Entrepreneurship Training Fees
1. Entrepreneurship Training Only: N8500
2. Entrepreneurship Training + Business Plan: N13500
Note: Do not pay for Business Plan if you intend to develop it yourself.
Application Portal Opens: 12th September, 2022
Batch ‘A’ Entrepreneurship Training Request Deadline: 18th November, 2022
Entrepreneurship Training Notication: 25th – 30th November, 2022
Entrepreneurship Training Nationwide: 5th – 15th December, 2022
Submission of Application: 15th – 30th December, 2022
Physical Interview Notification: 9th – 13th January, 2023
Physical Interview Nationwide: 16th – 27th January, 2023
1. Visit www.rerefnigeria.ng
2. Start application, select Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC), download and print
Entrepreneurship Training Request Form.
3. Complete the Entrepreneurship Training Request Form neatly and attach the required documents.
4. Forward the Entrepreneurship Training Request Form via email to the select Entrepreneurship
5. On receipt of Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit www.rerefnigeria.ng and complete the Application
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload