It’s the first BBNaija Diary Room Sessions for the Season and the Housemates have a thing to say about being in the Shine Ya Eye House.
Also, Read BBNaija Housemate Boma Verified On Instagram
Let’s hear Housemates Express Their Feelings:
- “It is an amazing experience.” – Boma
- “It is unreal, still trying to process it.” – Angel
- “It’s been mind-blowing.” – Saga
- “Nervous at first, but I feel ecstatic and happy.” – Peace
- “I have been overwhelmed and still trying to connect with my fellow Housemates.” – Yousef.
- “I am really excited and grateful to be here… trying to get used to the feeling.” – Jackie B
- “I have always looked forward to this… I am excited.” – Pere
- “Feels so good. Feels like home.” – Tega
- “I still question if it’s real.” – Whitemoney on being in the BBNaija House.
- “It feels surreal.” – Arin
- “My experience has been amazing… i am connecting with everybody.” – Niyi
- “Feels good… feels amazing.” – Maria
- “It’s amazing, it’s confusing, at the end of it I’m grateful” – Cross
- “I’m super excited. I’m looking forward to making new friends here” – Nini
- “It’s been inspiring getting to know everyone.” – Emmanuel
- “This is a dream come true!” – Princess
- “I’ll flow with Angel and see how it goes. She has a bad girl vibe” – Sammie
- “I love the art, the decor, everything is so beautiful.” – Saskay
- “All the girls are fun. It’s been great so far!” – Liquorose
- “I’m grateful to be in the House, Biggie. It’s been good” – Yerins
- “It feels extraordinary. Feels good to hear you talking to me, Biggie – Jaypaul
- “I don’t have the right words to describe the feeling” – Beatrice
Keep an eye on our website and follow our official Big Brother Naija social media pages on Instagram and Facebook. Follow and be part of the conversation using the hashtag.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page