Open Call for Applications – BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2022-2023 for Africans. The fellowship program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with skills and tools to thrive.
This dynamic program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not just during their time with Global Citizen but also in any future professional environment.
Throughout the program, Fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change, storytelling tactics that shift attitudes, the importance of building lasting professional relationships, and the role of innovation in a constantly changing world.
Powered by BeyGOOD, the Global Citizen Fellowship Program will unearth African youth with remarkable potential. Through the program, 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship aligned to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards, and marketing.
BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program Scholarship Eligibility
- Ages 21-25 (by time of application)
- South African, Nigerian and Kenyan residents and citizens only
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred
- Applicants should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app (Google Play Store OR App Store)
- Applicants should be available full-time from 19 July 2022-30 June 2023
- We encourage those with an annual family household income of under R120 000 / 3055563 Naira / KES 18169368,00, and/or families that are headed by a single parent
- South African applicants must house themselves in Johannesburg, and Nigerian applicants in Lagos.
- Kenyan applicants can be based anywhere in the country, and will participate virtually.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply
Applications to join the program are open from now until April 29, 2022.
How You Can Apply for the Global Citizen Fellowship Program
Applications are now open to young citizens in Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
If you’re based in Kenya, South Africa, or Nigeria and you’re between the ages of 21 and 25 with a matric or secondary school certificate, you can apply to be part of the fellowship. African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment Program Digital Ambassadors Initiative
The program will be running from July 19, 2022, until June 30, 2023. Applicants must be able to house themselves in Johannesburg or Lagos for the duration of the program. Kenyan applicants can be based anywhere in the country, and will participate virtually.
How to Apply
Send us a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
If you prefer writing, you can send us a 500- to 700-word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to email@example.com and include a copy of your ID or passport.
Applicants should visit the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program portal to apply.
For more information visit https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload