Open Call for applications – Colgate Palmolive South Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2023. A career at Colgate-Palmolive is an excellent opportunity if you seek a global experience, constant challenge, and development opportunities in an environment that respects work/life effectiveness.
With this program, Colgate-Palmolive South Africa provides early in career graduates the opportunity to start their development & growth journey in our commercial functions – Customer Development, Customer Service & Logistics, and Marketing.
Successful candidates will gain learning experience via job rotations and project assignments.
Upon successful completion of the 24-month program, the Commercial Trainee can be offered a permanent role in the company based on performance and business needs.
Education / Experience / Competencies Required:
- Minimum B.Com Degree / Honors s preferable in
- Strategic Marketing/ Management /Business Management or related studies
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Possess analytical & problem-solving skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Result-focused with strong leadership, and able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong implementation/team building /collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
Note: Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested applicants should visit the Colgate Palmolive South Africa Graduate Trainee Programme online application portal to apply.
Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.