Open call for applications – Senior Officer, Human Asset Management & Administration (Lagos) Recruitment at Dangote Industries Limited. Successful applicants will be in charge of purchase of office equipment, purchase of office supplies, housekeeping, security, employee safety, etc. Planning and preparing monthly reports regarding funding required for the maintenance of infrastructure and office facilities.
Operational and functional Administration
- Plan and coordinate administrative systems and procedures and design ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the terminal to facilitate operations.
- Ensure that document management is provided in accordance with legal provisions and company quality standards. Ensure the provision of all ancillary services and housekeeping.
- Monitor the inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new equipment taking into account budget constraints.
- Oversee the process of acquiring new service providers related to all outsourced services under the administrative section.
- Monitoring of costs and expenses to assist with budget preparation.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Stay abreast of all organizational changes and business.
- Organize the administrative fleet and manage repairs, vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Inspect building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Arrange for the relocation of employees, which includes arrangements for their family needs.
- Examine the consumption of utilities and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all facility staff (guards, technicians, field guards, etc.) and external contractors.
- Control of activities such as the allocation of parking places parking, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Perform analyzes and forecasts.
- Contribute to the overall performance of the service by executing the targets that have been set for it.
- Attend training sessions organized to strengthen skills.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of Terminal
- Manage the staff process, including recruiting interviewing and hiring
- Ensure job description are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Investigate employees’ issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain HR system and process.
- B.Sc. / HND (Business Admin/Sociology/ Industrial Psych./MNIPM)
- Minimum of 9 years cognate experience or MBA + 6 years’ experience
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g., Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
Skills And Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations in Nigeria.
- Good background in admin facilities management
- Strong ability to utilize computer systems and performance management applications.
- Good knowledge of policies and defined timelines for HR operational activities
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
Interested applicants should visit the Dangote Industries Limited Recruitment portal to apply.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.