The Digital Youth Nigeria programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development.
This programme is designed to avail eligible Nigerian youths that will participate in standard training sessions to learn several global digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
Participants must be
- Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Must possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- Be willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- The minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)
This programme is designed to support 1,600 youths successfully screened from across the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory through fully paid in-person and virtual training sessions.
- Introduction to Graphics Design
- Theory of Layout and Design
- Principles of Animation
- Understanding Body Mechanics and Pantomiming
- 3D Modeling and Animations
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Internet Technology & Architecture of IoT
- Networking Essentials
- Networking Devices
- Common Elements of IoT
- Networking and Connectivity medium
- IoT Connections, Technology & Protocols
- Sensors and Actuators
- Data Transmission Standard
- Drivers and Inhibitors of IoT
- Machine to Machine /Userless Communication
- Internet of Things Project Prototyping
- Common Use Cases of IoT for Nigeria.
- IoT for Agriculture
- IoT for Home Automation
- IoT for Energy and Utility
- IoT for Healthcare
- IoT for Creative Media Industry
This will be combined with hardware and software starter packs to position the participants as standby agents who are fully equipped, and technically capable of functioning in such roles in the nearest future.
Digital Youth Nigeria programme How to apply:
interested and qualified Applicants should
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page