Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment – Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
ob Title: Head, Learning and Development
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is compulsory)
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
- Interpersonal skill
- Leadership / Supervisory
- Influencing/ negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Learning and knowledge sharing
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Time Management
- Planning and organizational skills
- Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs and with the Bank’s information infrastructure
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
Personalities and attributes:
- Proven leadership expertise within a similar Learning and Development role partnering with and influencing key stakeholders to deliver best in class L&D Offering
- Experienced across all aspects of the learning cycle along with a combination of strategic thinking and pragmatic approach to implementation
Any Additional Information:
- Coaching and mentoring qualifications
- Financial services experience
Application Closing Date
4th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page