Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (lguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) had by restructuring metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded, widened and deepened scope of academic, training, research and integrated extension services.
The new College has three schools, namely: (I) School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at lguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College (II) School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and (III) School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Laboratory Technologist I
- Laboratory Technologist II
- Health Assistant
- Lecturer I (General Studies)
- Health Attendant
- Lecturer II (General Studies)
- Lecturer III (General Studies)
- Laboratory Attendant I
- Laboratory Attendant II
- Laboratory Attendant III
- Senior Lecturer (Crop Production Technology)
- Senior Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Midwife
- Chief Lecturer (Crop Production Technology)
- Staff Nurse
- Lecturer I (Crop Production Technology)
- Lecturer II (Crop Production Technology)
- Laboratory Technician / Medical Technician Recorder
- Lecturer III (Crop Production Technology)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Assistant Lecturer (Crop Production Technology)
- Higher Library Officer
- Senior Lecturer (Agricultural Technology)
- Assistant Library Officer
- Chief Lecturer (Agricultural Technology)
- Lecturer I (Agricultural Technology)
- Programmer / System Analyst II
- Lecturer II (Agricultural Technology)
- Lecturer III (Agricultural Technology)
- Senior Data Processing Officer
- Assistant Lecturer (Agricultural Technology)
- Chief Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Senior Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Senior Lecturer (Extension and Management)
- Chief Lecturer (Extension and Management)
- Senior Library Officer
Edo State College of Agriculture Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Application thirty (30) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Previous Employer (s) and post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience.
- Thirty (30) copies of Statement of own vision (not more than 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and address of three (3) referees (preferable employer, educational and personal) who are to forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to “The Permanent Secretary”, via the address below.
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, by courier, and marked “Application for the Position applied” at the top left-hand corner to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page