Grab these opportunity, apply now for the ongoing Fruit and Vegetable Picking Jobs In Big and small agricultural farm companies. Applicants are employed seasonally to manually harvest everything from cherries to various types of squash.
Souto Farm Markets LTD is a Canadian farmhouse with seasonal production and currently hiring farm labour, fruit picker, berry picker, packer, machine operator, No Education degree, No Experience, Full-time job.
Interested applicants for the Fruit and Vegetable Picking Jobs In Canada are to meet the following requirements
- Must Enjoy practical work with other team members.
- Must be Free from skin conditions and allergies to agricultural chemicals which will be used during farm operation.
- Must be Able to cope with the physical demands of the job.
- Must be willing and Able to work at any height
- Must be willing and Able to work quickly and consistently for long periods of time
- Must be able and Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions you find yourself.
- Must be willing and Able to travel from property to property to pick fruit and vegetables
- Must be Able to undertake manual and sometimes heavy work
- Applicant must be Reliable and motivated at all time.
Applicants are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Will be required to select fruit and vegetables for picking according to size and ripeness, and discard rotting and over-ripened fruits
- Must be able to Operate farm machinery to harvest nuts, fruit and vegetables
- Must be ready to Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers, taking care to avoid damage to them.
- Must be ready to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed
- Must Sort and pack produce
- Must be ready to Drive forklifts to load boxes of produce onto trucks.
Fruit and vegetable pickers are exposed to diverse environments ranging from high-tech, large-scale operations to small and private farms. They work from ladders or mechanical hoists when they are required to pick tree crops, or they may have to stoop to pick field and vine crops. They are expected to be on Gloves which will protect their hands from thorny branches.
There are different expected weather conditions, for example, Weather conditions can be hot, dusty, humid or rainy, but work usually continues in these conditions to ensure the harvest is completed before time. Its important to also note that harvesting work is seasonal and pickers may be required to travel long distances after picking one crop to get to their next job. In some cases, Some employers might be required to provide accommodation but pickers usually need to find their own.
Here are some of the working conditions you should be expecting:
- Hectic atmosphere
- Job under pressure
- Repetitive jobs
- Taking care of hefty loads
- Actually requiring
- Attention to detail
- Ability to compare colours
- Sitting, Strolling
- Combination of sitting, standing, strolling
- Standing for extended durations
- Flexing, crouching, stooping
Farmworkers are majorly skilled on with the-activity. Alot of these jobs do not require a high faculty degree earlier than they begin working, but animal breeders usually require a high faculty degree or degree in addition to a preceding activity.
Pay Salary: Expected average of 30$ Per Hourly
Interested applicants should send an email with Cv attached to email@example.com
Note: applicants must ensure they meet the above job requirements before applying.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload