George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
About the organization: kindly see https://georgehoustonresources.com/
At George Houston Resources Limited, We provide our clients with services that will ensure that their staffing needs are being addressed in a timely and effective manner through recruitment, consulting, training, technology and outsourcing services, thereby allowing them to save cost and focus on other core areas of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- George Houston Resources is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Junior Accountant for her client, a Security Consulting Firm based in Egbeda, Lagos.
- We are looking for a Junior Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and *conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- 1-3 years experience as an Accountant.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
- Age: 35 years below.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
16th February, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.