Atlantic Fellows for Health- The Tekano Leadership Development Fellowship Program is based on the belief that an inclusive, equitable, economically productive and healthy society comes from action that addresses the unequal distribution of resources and opportunities. Equally, it challenges racism, classism, xenophobia, sexism and heteronormativity. Tekano is part of a global network of similar initiatives in South East Asia, Australia, Ireland, the United States, the United Kingdom and South Africa.
Applications are open to individuals who:
- Are of African descent who reside and/or work in South Africa.
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment to social justice, preferably linked to health equity.
- Commit to attend and participate fully in all program activities of the Fellowship Program, and complete required tasks within deadlines provided.
- If employed, have their employers support for participation in the Fellowship. A written proof will be required and a discussion with the employer will be held where necessary.
- Have an idea for a social change initiative and a commitment and passion to undertake it in collaboration with others. (Kindly note that although applicants will be chosen based on their social change initiative, once applicants are accepted into the Fellowship Program, they will be expected to work collaboratively with other Fellows working on a similar thematic topic.)
Applications close on August 16, 2021. Please note that they are ONLY accepting applications via the online portal. If you are unable to access the portal, encounter any technical issues, or have any queries, contact the organisers at email@example.com.
Atlantic Fellows for Health.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page