INEC ad-hoc staff Recruitment 2023 – All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023
INEC ad-hoc staff Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
1. The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)/ Presiding Officers (POs)/ Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)/ Registration Area Technicians (RATECHs) and RAC Managers for the 2023 General Elections.
2. The URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) is pres.inecnigeria.org
3. The help desk details:
- Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal
4. Launch period: The INECPRES opens to the public on Wednesday September, 2022 by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December,
2022 by 08:00pm.
5. A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org.
How to Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload