Hartleys Supermarket and Stores delivers the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
Hartleys Supermarket and Stores is recruiting to fill the position
Job Title: Shelf Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures all items are appropriately tagged with current prices.
- Price, Stack and displays items for sale and keeps the store tidy and attractive
- Closely monitors goods about to expire and takes appropriate action in conjunction with Floor Supervisor/Manager.
- Monitors items on display making sure there are no empty spaces on theshelves.
- Minimum SSCE or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 1year experience as a sales representative.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
APPLY HERE: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Shelf Attendant” as the subject of the mail.
ALSO APPLY FOR: House of Tara International [Graduate Internal Control Analyst]