Job Vacancy At House of Tara International [Graduate Internal Control Analyst].
House of Tara International is the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position.
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A graduate Degree qualification
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of control and compliance methods and procedures.
- Experience in methods of receiving, inspecting, issuing stock and handling stock returns.
- Liaise with banks for settlement reports, revenue assurance reports and unidentifed lodgements.
- Coordinate Warehouse and branch stock count for spot check/reconcilation purpose.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
APPLY HERE: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Control Analyst” as the subject of the email.
ALSO APPLY FOR Dangote Group [General Manager, Production] Job