LAP Application 2022
LAP Application 2022 – Agripreneurship Programme Application Portal now open. Interested applicants should grab these opportunity and apply. At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains. Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) was conceptualised by Mr Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu as an intervention programme aimed at creating jobs, alleviating poverty and ensuring food security through training and empowerment of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
This is In line with the roles of the Ministry of Agriculture in the T.H.E.M.E.S. developmental agenda of the State Government which include Capacity Building, Wealth & Employment Generation, Ensuring Food Security, among others. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into a One-Month Training in Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture, Vegetable Value Chains, E-Agric and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme Requirements:
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL from 12th September, 2022 to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.
See Official Statement below
Note: At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains. Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload