After the success of the first batch “Federal Government Survival Fund registration”, the federal government is please to announced Extension of the Scheme to accommodate applicant.
Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
The Federal Government has decided to extend the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who are yet to complete their applications.
How to Complete Your Survival Fund Application
To complete your Survival Fund application and stand a chance to benefit, please follow the step by step procedures below:
- Login to your profile via http://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/
- Submit the following info/documents from 5pm on Friday 4th December 2020:
- Company Registration details (e.g. RC No., Year of Registration, Business Name, Type of Business, TIN)
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees.
YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.
The MSME Survival Fund is not the same as Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) scheme.
Enumeration and verification of the documents of applicants under the Survival Fund Payroll Support scheme is still ongoing
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Soundcity Info Group