Open Call for Applications. MTN Graduate Internship Scheme 2022 aimed at helping the intern get hands-on skills, trainings and understanding the concept of MTN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Indorama – Diploma Engineer Internship Program 2022/23
Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever. Apply: GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2022
The program aims to build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice. The intern will contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Basic Qualifications: BSc
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit.
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Perform analytical assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Understand how current role translates to business profitability.
- Develop self-directed process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams (intra & inter) to finalise process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal scan of the environment and provide constructive feedback to Management.
- Monitor competition activities and provide advice/recommendations.
- Conduct routine maintenance/operational checks.
- Develop and compile reports and make presentations to team members
- Learn various functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Source information, conduct trials and provide ideas and feedback to the concerned people on business related matters.
- Execute assignments assigned by Line Manager.
- Attempt 1st line resolution on problems and escalate to the concerned persons.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Where applicable, capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Strive to demonstrate customer centricity in every interaction.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Understand the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leverage all support platforms i.e., Coach, Mentor, sponsor etc. to improve self-performance.
Application Deadline: 8 March 2022
Interested applicants should visit the MTN Graduate Internship Scheme 2022 Applications portal to apply.
For more information visit the https://www.mtnonline.com/
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload