Job Recruitment: Did you need a New job or you currently unemployed? If yes, please Apply for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Nationwide Job Recruitment now.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future. IITA is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity.
Recruitment to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Zonal Coordinator
Ref: STS2020 – 001
Location: 6 Geo-Political Zones
Recruitment Type: National (Short-term Contract)
Slot: 6 Openings
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of potential supervisors and interviewers.
- Coordinate with the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) and National Population Commission (NPopC) on household listing, sampling of respondents, mobilization, and sensitization.
- Take overall responsibility for managing all field teams including biomarker/anthropometry field teams and communicate with government and community leaders.
- Train dietary interviewers on the dietary component of the survey.
- Provide hands-on support to all field supervisors.
- Oversee pre-testing and piloting activities.
- Keep fieldwork running to the agreed schedule (field calendar) and promptly report problems that might create overruns.
- Oversee data quality administration by carrying out random reviews of questionnaires on a timely basis to provide feedback to supervisors and interviewers as needed.
- Maintain the quality of data collection by encouraging diligent work by field teams and timely uploading of collected data.
- Develop a zonal field calendar in collaboration with the survey coordinator and component leads.
- Provide updates to overall survey coordinator and survey component leads.
- Write a report at the end of data collection on zonal activities and field experience and submit to the survey overall coordinator.
Note: Applicants should therefore be weary of fake agents and fake online portals out there to prey on innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.