If you’ve applied for the NERC job 2022, check your emails to see if you’ve qualified for the online aptitude test. the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission NERC has started inviting successfully shortlisted candidates, who applied for the 2022 NERC recruitment for an aptitude test.
All applicants who applied for the recruitment are to
check their application status via this link
https://testmi.ng/login to see their application status and aptitude test date if successfully shortlisted.
How To Check NERC List of Shortlisted
Candidates should kindly follow the procedures
outlined below to check the list of Those
1. Applicants should kindly Login to NERC
2. Input your Email Address and Application
3. Navigate to the Shortlisted Candidates Link.
4.Open the PDF Document.
5. Search for your name on the list.
Applicants who applied for the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) some time ago, should also check their email inbox and spam because they have shortlisted the successful applicants and have sent notification of the aptitude test schedule for them next week.
The NERC Past Questions and Answers for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Test.
1. In Nigeria the standard voltage and the frequency is ___ respectively
- A. 230 V / 50 Hz
- B. 302 V / 75
- C. 420 V / 70
- D. 530 V /50
Answer: 230 V / 50 Hz
2. One of this is not a source of electricity.
- A. Sun
- B. Wind
- C. Water
- D. Hydrogen
3. _____ is the rate of doing work?
- A. Power
- B. Energy
- C. Strength
- D. Fitness
4. PPM means?
- A. Prepaid meter
- B. Permanent meter
- C. Power meter
- D. Prefer meter
Answer: Prepaid meter
5) How much time in minutes will it take a car driving at 90 km/hr to travel 27 kilometers?
- A. 3.3 minutes
- B. 2430 minutes
- C. 18 minutes
- D. 0.3 minutes
6) What is the total capacity in gallons of a rectangular tank 5 meters in height knowing that it will hold 200 liters per foot?
- A. 3281 gal
- B. 1000 gal
- C. 867 gal
- D. 8670 gal
In the following question, a related pair of words or phrases is followed by five lettered pairs of words or phrases. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
7) COLOR: SPECTRUM
- A. tone: scale
- B. sound: waves
- C. verse: poem
- D. dimension: space
8) Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word DIFFUSE:
- A. concentrate
- B. contend
- C. imply
- D pretend
For questions 9 to 15, select the correct answer:
9) I don’t know_____.
- A. where is your pen
- B. where is your pen is
- C. where is the pen
- D. where is the pen of yours
10. If you want to see him, ______.
- A. please let me know
- B. let me know, please
- C. please let me know
- D. let me please be known
11. _______, the little girl ran out of the yard.
- A. Being afraid of the dog
- B. The dog she is afraid of
- C. The dog has been afraid of
- D. Was being afraid of the dog
12. The manager_____ here at 4 p.m.
- A. is supposed to arrive
- B. is supposed to arrive
- C. will suppose to arrive
- D. is supposed to arrive
13. Due to the devaluation, many people have become rich, but many others _______.
- A. ruined
- B. have been ruined
- C. have ruined
- D. would have ruined
14. The man has been hospitalized since yesterday ______.
- A. because his serious wound
- B. because of his serious wound
- C. because of his seriously wound
- D. because his wound seriously More on NERC aptitude test past questions and answers
15. Your suggestion, ______, is beneficial to both the company and the employees.
- A. different than his
- B. as well as he
- C. as he is
- D. like his
NERC job 2022.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload