Open call for applications – Nestlé Nigeria Talent Acquisition Partner Programme. Interested applicants will develop and manage the end-to-end resourcing strategy, accurately utilizing Nestlé’s global TA processes, systems, tools, and innovative sourcing techniques to introduce talent to hiring managers.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, your aim will be to work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to guide them through our end-to-end Talent Acquisition (TA) processes, applying best practices sourcing techniques/tools to achieve desired outcomes in recruitment whilst ensuring great candidate experience is at the forefront of everything you do.
You will also be responsible for:
- Understanding the needs of the aligned function(s), business(es) and stakeholders to successfully execute the talent acquisition strategy, consistently providing high quality talent pools/pipelines.
- Applying latest social media sourcing techniques as a vehicle for attracting active and passive candidates.
- Demonstrating and advocating the use of relevant recruiting and candidate tracking technology, ensuring candidate data quality and accurate reporting of recruiting activities in aligned function and/or business.
- Proactive sourcing of passive candidates for future requirements.
- Leveraging the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to ensure highly positive candidate experience, developing engagement and rapport with active candidates and ensuring the external employer brand message resonates throughout the candidates’ experience.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to Hiring Managers and HRBPs within the aligned function(s) and/or business(es) by providing subject matter expertise to inform hiring decisions, developing creative solutions to hiring issues and constructively challenging selection decisions.
- Upholding the integrity of the company’s hiring processes, ensuring adherence to stipulated laws and auditory requirements.
- Being present at interviews where relevant, taking responsibility for ensuring the Hiring teams’ compliance throughout the recruitment process for both internal and external candidates.
- Facilitating Hiring Manager capability-building sessions/trainings to aid selection of the right talents for each role, providing coaching on appropriate selection tools and methodologies (e.g., Competency-Based Interviewing training, etcetera).
- Continuously improving and seeking to develop Talent Acquisition practices and processes in the market and/or business to ensure functional efficiencies/optimal ways of working.
- Championing the Global Youth Initiatives (GYI) within the Country, coordinating the process in conjunction with the Corporate Communications team and other stakeholders, ensuring the Country meets defined annual targets.
- Active promoter of Diversity and Inclusion for the business (demonstrated in candidate sourcing/shortlisting process).
- Generating periodic Talent Acquisition reports (both for Cluster, and Central & West African Region).
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant social science course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing end-to-end recruitment/Talent Acquisition processes, ideally with a mix of agency, and in-house experience (preferably multinational manufacturing experience).
- Experience in job advertising, social media sourcing, screening, applicant tracking, interviewing, and managing multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Experience managing youths/demonstrated passion in impacting young people.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience coaching managers on interviewing and modern recruiting methodology.
- Good stakeholder management, interpersonal and leadership skills (influence).
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to details.
- Proactiveness/Prioritization/Sense of urgency.
- Project management and multitasking prowess.
- Integrity and assertiveness.
- Passion about youth development and engagement.
The closing date for application is 25th November 2022.
Interested applicants should visit the Nestlé Nigeria Talent Acquisition Partner Programme Application Portal to apply.
Note: Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.