NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship. The NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 19th April – 14th May, 2021.
NNPC / Chevron Nigeria Limited JV National University Scholarship Awards 2020
Locations: Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host communities.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full Time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session).
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC / NAE / AENR NACPFA.
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centers to be communicated to shortlisted applicants. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online at their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Application Information
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page