Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 – Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Police Service Commission online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
1. Prevent and detect crimes; 2. Protect the rights and freedom of every person in Nigeria as provided in the Constitution; 3. Maintain public safety, law and order; 4. Enforce all laws and regulations without any prejudice to the enabling Acts of other security agencies.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 portal via https://www.recruitment.gov.ng
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.