Population Services International is a 501 registered nonprofit global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV, and reproductive health
About the organization: kindly see https://www.psi.org/about/
Also Apply: Dangote Group 18 Job Positions (Apply Online)
At Population Services International, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Sub-award Coordinator
- Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
- IT Officer
- Project Lead
- Digital Health Specialist
Requirements for Sub-award Coordinator
- Undergraduate degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Administration or related file of study
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of sub-award management.
- Applicant should be Proficient in Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to producing accurate and quality work.
- Ability to work professionally and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Pro-active and be able to manage his/her time well.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- References will be required.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
- Must be able to legally work in Nigeria.
Requirements for Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
- First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized tertiary institution
At least three years of international work experience including experience in program management.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (MPH, MBA, MIA, etc.) or equivalent experience in a related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working in private institutions
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks
- Experience in capacity-building in a developing country
- Familiarity with and understanding of marketing and/or social marketing concepts and approaches
- Understanding of medical ethics principles
- Passionate about working on international health and development, with a focus on all reproductive health issues.
- Proven ability to work with many people across diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
Requirements for IT Officer
- Good University Degree/HND in Computer Science or any other related field
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience relevant to ICT
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Systems, and Applications
- Good working knowledge of ‘Windows’ based desktop and server operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution abilities on a wide range of software, hardware, and network issues
- Good experience in info-graphics design and development
- Ability to set-up IT equipment for the office.
- Ability to advise, communicate effectively, and assist a range of non-technical users within an organization.
- High standards of integrity and approachability
Requirements for Project Lead
- Applicants should hold a degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or relevant field; postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
10+ years of experience in project or program leadership role
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing SRHR.
- Able to manage complexity in a fast-paced environment,
- Not afraid to make decisions after gathering needed information.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complexity in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable successes in using data to make strategic decisions, deploy budgets and resources to deliver results in a cost-effective way.
- Proven capacity builder having successfully developed teams and individuals and enabling them to progress their careers within the field.
- Results-driven with a track record of delivering results for large, complex, cross-functional, projects.
- Strong interpersonal and business expertise
- Demonstrable successes in launching new products, services, and processes.
- Experience in ethical products and services marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Requirements for Digital Health Specialist
- Relevant Bachelor’s or master’s degree (communications, public health, marketing, journalism, social sciences, or anthropology, computer sciences).
- 7-9 years of project management experience, with a proven track record of managing complex projects, preferably with a strong technology component
- Experience in using digital technology (including mobile technology) to improve intervention (such as health) outcomes at both consumer and health systems levels is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and quick problem-solving skills
- Experience sharing knowledge through conferences, workshops, and scientific journals.
- Experience overseeing the work of third-party digital agencies (e.g., digital marketing firms)
- Great writing and communication skills – Able to clearly depict nuanced or complex ideas and manage competing expectations among multiple project stakeholders.
- Great PowerPoint skills – able to ‘translate’ ideas/takeaways from discussions into professional-grade outputs.
- Highly organized, creative proactive, problem solving, and a self-starter.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply via email
Demand Creation Representative (DCR) – email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Officer – ITofficer@psinigeria.org
Project Lead – email@example.com
Digital Health Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sub-award Coordinator – Sub-award Coordinator