Apply now for the 2022-2023 Prospect Burma Scholarship for International Students. The awarding of Prospect Burma scholarships is highly competitive and available to bachelor, masters and doctoral degree programs. Any incomplete or badly completed applications are likely to be rejected immediately. Visit the Official website for further details
In order to be eligible for a PB scholarship, students MUST:
- Be originally from Myanmar; priority will be given to students who are currently resident in and applying from Myanmar
- Be in the process of enrolling or have acceptance for, and / or enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree / a Master’s degree / a Ph.D at an accredited college or university, in any country but especially those in South East Asia and Hong Kong. Prospect Burma will ask for a copy of the acceptance letter from the University only for shortlisted candidates.
- Find and obtain the necessary health insurance for their studies
- Information and Digital Technology / Computer Science
- Ecology, Environmental, Water and Sustainability studies, Maritime conservation
- Public Administration, Policy and Governance
- Engineering and Infrastructure
- Finance, Accounting and Compliance
- Education for disabled people
- Mental Health and Psychology
- History and cultural studies
- Conflict/Peace studies
- Public Health
- Urban Planning and Architecture
Also consider the following subjects:
- Communications / Journalism
- HR Management / Organisational Development
- Medical Technology / Medical Imaging / Radiology
- Microbiology and Diagnostics
- MBBS (in exceptional circumstances)
- Responsible Tourism
The value of the Prospect Burma Scholarship 2022-23 will includes
- Scholarship award of tuition fee and
- Living stipends awarding to international students.
Interested and eligible applicants for Prospect Burma Scholarship for International Students should follow the below steps to apply;
- Once you have completed the first page of your application form and clicked on ‘Next’, you will see an Application Reference number in the top right hand corner of the form. Please make a note of this number, as it will enable you to retrieve your form should you experience internet problems prior to form submission – this step is very important, if you lose this number you will not be able to retrieve your form.
- Please complete each section of the form. When you click “next” the page you have just completed, and previous pages, will automatically save. You will not be able to move onto the next page unless you have completed all the required fields on that page.
- It is recommended that you complete your essay questions in a word document and paste the document into the online application form. This will ensure you do not lose your work if there is a power cut or you are timed out when completing the form.
- You will be able to save your application and return to it later until you click the submit button, but once you submit your application, you will not be able to edit it further.
- We have include help boxes for some questions; to access the hints, hover the mouse above the ‘?’ icon next to each questions (do not click.)
- If you have further questions before or after applying, please first consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you do not find answers there, you may email us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your email. We will also be holding information sessions online.
- You are encouraged to submit your application as early as possible before the deadline. You will receive a new reference number when you have submitted your application. Please be sure to make a note of this.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an automatic email from the server and will receive instructions for submitting necessary documents. Please note: Your application will only be considered once it has been submitted.
Please kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload