Take advantage of this great opportunity, apply now for the Low-Income Countries Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022/23. The scholarship are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
The applicant must be citizens of nations who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The offer is open to undergraduate students who have the passion for qualitative education.
Applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Other Important Information: Applicants are to note that the duration of the scholarship is 3 or 4 years depending on the course of study.
- Applicants are to note that not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. Therefore, if you are offered admission by a college that is not participating in the scheme, this will not stop you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is successful, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- Applicants will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022/23 Application Process:
For further inquiries please contact: https://www.ox.ac.uk/contact-us
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload