Open call for applications – Our client is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in assisting foreign investors and startups to establish their businesses in Nigeria. The companys services cover Business Registration, Regulatory Licenses, Immigration & Travel, Legal & Secretarial, and HR Support.
List of Available Openings
>> Business Development Executive (B2B Sales)
>> Human Resource Officer (Construction)
>> Sales and Marketing Manager (Luxury Home and Office Furniture)
Business Development Executive (B2B Sales)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As part of its growth plan, the company is currently seeking to hire a digitally savvy business development executive with solid CRM sales experience in B2B sales who can effortlessly identify, qualify, nurture, and close sales lead to achieve a defined sales objective.
This role will be solely responsible for securing new business for the organization through outbound and inbound sales.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization, generate leads, and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients. Improve referrals
- Responsible for the growth of sales in the company by achieving set targets and strategies.
- Lead in the development and execution of negotiation strategies within the business including specific targets for pricing, service, quality, performance, and compliance
- Continually improve knowledge of the company’s products and services, and follow the changes in industry to develop new products.
- Craft and execute a sales and business development strategy.
- Develop, identify and qualify new business development opportunities through various lead sources
Perform any other duties as may be assigned to the position
First degree in any relevant field of discipline.
- 2-3 years’ solid experience with B2B sales from a professional service sector.
- Strong CRM sales experience.
- Proven track record of securing new businesses, meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and excellent eye for detail.
To apply for this position click Here
Human Resource Officer (Construction)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The Company is seeking to hire an HR Officer who will run the daily functions of the Human Resources department including administering pay and benefits, leave management, and enforcing compliance with company policy and practices. S/he will also manage the recruitment process and employee relations.
- Work directly with accounts in administering compensation and benefit plans
- Manage and administer organization expatriate plans
- Execute talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Manages new employee Confirmation process
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- BSc/ BA Degree in Human Resources or any relevant course with relevant professional certification
- 4-5 years of Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
- He/ she should be able to pay attention to details.
- He/ she should have good presentation skills and be an expert user of Microsoft Office Suite.
To Apply click Here
Sales and Marketing Manager (Luxury Home and Office Furniture)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The Company is in search of a Sales & Marketing Manager with experience in luxury furniture sales in Nigeria for both residential and commercial spaces.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the commercial sales activities of the firm and will provide leadership to the sales and marketing team. He/she will be charged with the responsibility of achieving the sales and revenue goals of the business by developing and implementing value-added sales and marketing strategies with a special focus on corporate projects, government and private individuals.
- Develop, identify and network new prospect with specific focus on corporate projects (not walk-in-customers).
- Develop and implement realistic sales & marketing strategy to achieve sales goals, drive and influence new business opportunities and build our brand/products through networking channels with key external clients.
- Manage and lead sales force and improve declining sales revenue performances with specific focus on projects (not walk-in-customers).
- Develop strong rapport and harmonious working relationship with respective sales team members to help increase numbers of potential clients including in-house training of sales team.
- Attract new and existing clients to present our products with the focus to earn their business.
- Complete proposals, quotes, contracts and presentation for potential customers.
- Ensure sales team is leveraging organizational relationship to further business connections to archive sales objectives and other related company’s KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Register the company as a vendor with all relevant corporate clients and increase awareness of integrity for all lines of company’s products, including relevant professional bodies with a well-defined & consistent follow-up structure.
- Put together & implement a proactive & result-oriented sales & marketing plan to help form a “Road Map” in setting key priorities and objectives for sales team with special emphasis on corporate sales relationship.
- Revamp and grow the sales & marketing of company’s products/services optimally meeting company’s goals, vision, mission and values
- Develop and implement value added sales & marketing promotional strategies for the company’s products on monthly, quarterly, seasonal and yearly basis, adopting efficient and attractive customer emotional intelligence strategies.
- Good first degree in relevant field.
- MBA in Project Management or relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ proven experience in luxury furniture Sales for both residential and commercial spaces.
- A goal getter with great business acumen.
- Solid understanding of retail metrics to achieve monthly targets.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Strong closing capabilities with focus on results.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to promote an extreme level of excellence and pride in customer service.
- Self-motivated with superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to engage and persuade clients by asking intelligent sales questions to determine customer needs.
To Apply click Here
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.