Open Call for Applications – South African Anheuser-Busch InBev Talent Acceleration Programme 2021-22. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from TAP)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration)
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- By programme start, recent graduate with completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – if you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Talent Acceleration Application Process:
Interested applicants should Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Please kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks. Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload