Open Call for Applications – Berlin Scholarship Program for Journalists. This program is funded by the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises and will provide participants with practical knowledge and skills to protect themselves against digital threats. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
To be considered for the Berlin Scholarship Program, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants may be professional journalists, bloggers, media professionals and citizen journalists who are exposed to digital threats due to their work in their home regions.
- Applicants who want to learn and work extensively with digital security in order to improve their personal security.
- Must be interested in passing on the knowledge acquired during the scholarship program to colleagues in their home regions and, ideally, already have some experience in teaching or other areas of knowledge transfer.
- Must possess a strong command of the English language, as the whole scholarship program will be conducted in English.
- Show that they are willing to return to their home region after the program in Germany.
- Travel costs
- Cost of acquiring visa
- Monthly Allowance
- Extensive training with experts in digital security
Application Deadline: 29th November 2021
Interested applicants should send a completed and signed application form, the completed questionnaire, CV and a proof of identity as attachments in separate PDF documents to rsf.digitalfreedom[at]protonmail.com