Talent 4 Startups 2023 Program is offering 100% financed training! Would you like to work in tech as a developer, digital marketer, data analyst or software engineer? If yes, grab these opportunity We´re glad to be supporting DigitalAfrica__ on this initiative.
Apply for a full scholarship from Digital Africa & Make IT and find a job in a fast-growing African start-up.
Talent 4 Startups in-demand skills:
Choose from 4 tech and digital paths and expand your carrer opportunities with expert training.
Digital Marketing & Growth
Learn to leverage marketing tools and data-driven insights, master growth hacking, and win new customers.
- 40 Growth Hackers/Engineers from Nigeria & Ghana trained by Algrowithm
- 10 Digital Marketers from Senegal trained by OpenClassrooms
- 10 Digital Marketers from Cameroon, Algeria, Ivory Coast and Madagascar trained by SAYNA
Learn in-demand programming languages and start bringing digital ideas to life.
- 20 Full Stack Developers from DRC trained by Kinshasa Digital Academy
- 10 Web Developers from Senegal trained by OpenClassrooms
- 15 Back-end Developers and 20 Front-end Developers from Cameroon, Algeria, South Africa, Madagascar trained by SAYNA
- 40 Mobile and Web Developers from Morocco & Ivory Coast trained by Simplon
Learn to transform data into insights, communicate key findings to your team and create powerful visualizations.
- 45 Data Scientists/Analysts from Nigeria & Ghana trained by Blossom Academy
Learn to apply engineering principles to design, test, and develop computer operating systems and user-focused programs.
- 35 Full Stack Engineers from Senegal trained by Edacy
- 30 Software Engineers from Kenya, Nigeria & Ghana trained by Moringa School
How it works
Talent 4 Startups is a vocational program dedicated to supporting fast-track training of young Africans at top digital educational providers and placing them with some of the fastest-growing African start-ups. PICOCTF Africa Competition 2022 | Apply Now
1. You are between 18 – 35 years old
2. You live in: Morocco, Algeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, DRC, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Madagascar
3. Looking to work in a start-up or are already employed in a start-up
4. Highly motivated, critical thinker and agile learner
5. Ready to commit to a 3 to 6-month intensive training
Interested applicants should visit the Talent 4 Startups Program portal to apply.
For more information, please contact: https://talent.digital-africa.co/
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.