Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing. The company offers a spectrum of HR Consulting services that is top-notch.
About the organization: kindly see https://talentsandskills.net/
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC, our mission is to be the engine room for corporate/business growth by matching the right talents to the right company/job while building rewarding careers for professionals we placed with them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Experience: 2 years
- We are recruiting for candidates with zeal and passion for SALES to drive our business forward. As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you’ll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- As a sales executive, your duties will differ if you’re working in B2B or B2C sales.
In B2B sales, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
In B2C sales, your responsibilities include:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
For both roles, you’ll be required to:
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of H.N.D
- 2 years of working experience in field marketing/sales.
You’ll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- We will be offering extensive on-the-job training within 3 weeks of joining. Also available is a mentorship program with a qualified sales and business development expert in the first 3 months of the job.
12th March, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Also Apply: AGSMEIS Loan 2021: Requirements and How to Apply