The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
At UNICEF, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Specialist (Child Health)
Job no: 115973
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, international health, health policy and/or health management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience of working in the humanitarian and emergency context is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page