The United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
At United Capital Group Plc, We are well-positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Must possess an educational background in any finance-related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.).
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division
- Must have completed the NYSC Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page