Open Call for Applications – The United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme for Postgraduate Studies in Nano-Satellite. This Programme will provide extensive research opportunities in nano-satellite systems through the use of the nano-satellite development and testing facilities available at Kyutech. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be nationals of developing countries or non-space-faring nations (countries without an established substantial capability to develop space technology/launch space objects);
- Be duly nominated by their institutions;
- Born on or after 2 April 1987;
- Should have the academic and professional background required by the specific fellowship programme.
- Candidates seeking a Master degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4 year university degree) in engineering-related subjects.
- Candidates seeking a Doctorate degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering-related subjects. Degrees in different technological fields can be considered by the Doctor Commission; and
- Be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the fellowship programme.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, Government of Japan
Duration: 2-3 years
United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme Application Process:
Interested and eligible applicants for the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship are to register online
Note: The fully completed application form and other required documents except the referee report forms shall be submitted in electronic format (.doc or .pdf or.xls) at the Web address that is in the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registering above, not later than the application deadline.