The selection process for employment at the US Consulate General typically involves several stages, including an initial screening of applications, written tests, interviews, and background checks. The selection process may vary depending on the specific position being applied for.
The US Consulate General – is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organization (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organization officially in the receiving state.
1. The incumbent offers services and assistance for technological security to positions in its specific geographic area.
2. Manages the ESC/ESO inventory and is in charge of the supply chain, logistics, purchasing, and inventory reconciliation of the technical systems and equipment that the ESC/ESO maintains at its residential post and at the posts that make up its regional network of member posts.
3. Assists in making travel reservations, managing the office travel budget, and other administrative tasks.
The U.S. Consulate General is recruiting for the vacant position Below;
Job Title: Logistician
Job Type: Full Time
- Applications must have Completion of High School, Secondary School or equivalent academic qualification is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of logistics and/or administrative experience gained in an office setting is required.
- English Fluent (Reading/Writing/Speaking) is required.
Method Of Application
Kindly Visit the Website for other Details https://ng.usembassy.gov/ Or Click Here to Apply Directly.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
“Soundcityupload is an online publication platform that notifies you of the most recent news, hiring opportunities, and job openings. Under no circumstances will Soundcityupload ask applicants to send money or other objects of value to the company or any agency.