WAEC Recruitment 2022/23 – The West African Examinations Council is calling on applicants to fill in vacant positions in its Nigeria National Office
and WAEC International Office, Lagos, Nigeria.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana and the Nigeria National Office.
WAEC Recruitment 2022/23 Eligibility/Requirements
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
|1||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Civil And Mechanical Subjects (Metal Work, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting, Printing Craft Practice, Upholsery, Welding and Fabrication, Machine Woodworking))||View Details…|
|2||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Commerce)||View Details…|
|3||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Foods and Nutrition)||View Details…|
|4||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Geography)||View Details…|
|5||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Government)||View Details…|
|6||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair, Data Processing, Applied/Basic Electricity, Electronics/Basic Electronics, Radio, TV & Electronic Works(RTV), Auto Electrical Work))||View Details…|
|7||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physical and Health Education)||View Details…|
|8||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physics and Electrical Installation)||View Details…|
|9||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Special Education )||View Details…|
|10||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Test Administration)||View Details…|
|11||ACCOUNTANT II||View Details…|
|12||QUANTITY SURVEYOR II||View Details…|
|13||REGISTERED BUILDER II||View Details…|
|14||MEDICAL OFFICER II||View Details…|
|15||NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR II||View Details…|
|16||APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II||View Details…|
|17||LEGAL OFFICER II||View Details…|
|18||PRINTER (DIGITAL PRINTING TECHNOLOGIST) II||View Details…|
|19||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN)||View Details…|
|20||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II||View Details…|
|21||SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING)||View Details…|
|22||RESEARCH OFFICER II||View Details…|
|23||DATA ANALYST II||View Details…|
|24||INTERNAL AUDITOR II||View Details…|
|25||ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Administration)||View Details…|
|26||PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II||View Details…|
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
Application details should be completed and submitted not later than Jun 07, 2022.
How To Apply:
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
Interested applicants should visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ for more information.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload