AFGRI Equipment Jobs – This Apprenticeship Programme will allow the successful apprentices to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our highly experienced and dedicated Artisans.
AFGRI Equipment offers an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability to qualify as an Artisan.
AFGRI is a leading agricultural services company with core competencies to enhance, support and guide the growth of your agricultural enterprise.
Applicants who do not have the downlisted qualifications can undertake N2 requirement subjects through Further Education and Training sponsored by AFGRI as part of the programme.
- N2 qualification with the following subjects:
- Engineering Science
- Diesel Trade Theory
- and any one of the following subjects:
- Industrial Electronics
- Engineering / Technical Drawing
- Motor Trade Theory
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Level 4 with theory subjects for designed trade applied for (i.e., Tractor Mechanic and Technician)
- Should the applicant not have the N2 qualification, the Matric Certificate will also be taken into consideration if the applicant has subjects such as:
- Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Physical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Engineering Graphics and Design (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
The Apprentice’s training will include:
- Trained to be a Tractor Mechanic and Technician
- Repair and maintenance of related equipment
- Responsible for stock control
- Customer service
- General work in the workplace
- Communication Skills
- Admin Skills
- Computer literacy
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
Successful candidates will be enrolled on a full-time apprenticeship contract that runs over a three (3) year period.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: Not specified
Interested applicants should visit the AFGRI Equipment Jobs Application Portal to apply.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload