Open call for applications – SAPS Airhostess Career Opportunities. Applicants Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is the national police force of the Republic of South Africa. Its 1,154 police stations in South Africa are divided according to the provincial borders, and a Provincial Commissioner is appointed in each province.
SAPS Airhostess Career Opportunities Requirements
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational);
- An applicable three (3) year Diploma/Degree registered on the National Learner Record Database on at least a NQF 6 level, in the field of the post will serve as an added advantage;
- Be proficient in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must have no previous criminal/disciplinary convictions or criminal or departmental cases pending;
- Be in possession of at least a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening;
- Relevant courses in the field of the post may be an advantage;
- Must not have tattoos which will be visible when wearing summer uniform.
- Applicants must be possession of a valid SACAA Cabin crew license
- Be compassionate and caring
- Be confident and responsible
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Must have the ability to remain calm and controlled when under pressure*Must be medically and physically fit
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994). Most functional Police Officials are directly involved in preventing, combating or investigating crime. The other Police officials and civilian personnel carry out support functions.
To apply for these opportunity, visit the SAPS Airhostess Career Opportunities via www.saps.gov.za/careers/careers.php
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload