Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written by and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Method of Application
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email, and all other important information regarding this programme will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
“Soundcityupload is an online publication platform that notifies you of the most recent news, hiring opportunities, and job openings. Under no circumstances will Soundcityupload ask applicants to send money or other objects of value to the company or any agency.