The SA Youth Challenge Fund is for 15,000 qualifying entrepreneurs. It is a youth start-up support programme intended to stimulate the establishment and growth of youth-owned businesses, promote digital skills, grow the economy and foster job creation.
How To download SA Youth Challenge Fund Form
- Completed application forms are submitted to YCF@sefa.org.za
- Funding queries can be directed to Youth Challenge Fund Hotline on 0860 663 7867 or email: email@example.com.
- Small enterprises that require non-financial support will be referred to Seda for further handling.
- CVs and certified ID Copies of Directors/founding members
- Applicant must have a fixed physical address or domicile, proof of director(s) residential address(s) required.
- Submit an on-line application form
- Certified company registration documents CIPC
- Certified company owners identity documents
- Proof of business banking account not older than three months certified by the bank
- Registered with CIPC and be prepared to register with SARS & UIF
- 100% SA owned
- Are adequately involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the business with at least one or more of the members being a fulltime employee of the business, especially the main applicant.
- Prepared to participate in BDS and mentorship (pre and post)
- Commercially viable, sustainable and feasible business idea
- Age – 18 to 35 years
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks. Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload