Open Call for Applications – WHO Youth Council. The World Health Organization (WHO) wants to collaborate with representatives of health and non-health youth organizations on key health and development issues affecting young people to co-create a comprehensive and inclusive WHO Youth Engagement Strategy. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Who Should Apply?
- Global and regional youth organizations representing the following categories:
- intergovernmental organizations
- nongovernmental organizations (including patient organisations)
- academic institutions
- philanthropic foundations
- youth parliamentarians.
- The entity should contribute significantly to the advancement of public health and to the objectives, vision and goal of the WHO Youth Council and demonstrate documented support for WHO’s work and activities on youth.
- The entity should be active, internationally and regionally, working in the field of youth and public health with proven experience and expertise in the subject matter for at least 3 years.
Application Deadline: 2 December 2021
- If your organization would like to be involved, please fill out the form and send us your expression of interest.
- Please note that the expression of interest should indicate your commitment in meaningful youth engagement as well as indicating specific areas of interest unique to your organization.
- Expressions of interest will be reviewed by WHO Youth Council Secretariat and by the WHO Youth Council Steering Committee.
- If you have any questions, please contact WHO Youth Council Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks. Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload