Are you a young woman? Do you live in Nigeria? Are you passionate about creating change and making an impact? If yes Apply to join the YouthHubAfrica ChangeMakers Fellowship today.
The YouthHubAfrica seeks young and vibrant Nigerian women to be a part of The Changemakers Academy (Fellowship). The program seeks to establish and amplify the voices of young female youth leaders and progressive religious and cultural leaders to increase their engagement and participation in leadership.
Through this fellowship, YouthHubAfrica aims to create awareness and build the capacity of young Nigerian women to further equip them with various skills needed to increase their engagement and participation in leadership.
- Mentorship and Training
- Access to mini grants to support Fellows initiatives
- Beneficiaries will have their capacities developed on storytelling, social justice movement building, and building strategic partnerships.
By the start of the fellowship, fellows must be:
- Must be a female
- Between the ages of 18-35
- Hold at least an SSCE or above in terms of Academic qualifications
- Be proficient in English
- Be a citizen or Legal permanent resident of the FCT
- Must be willing to attend all the classes physically
Note: The Fellowship will run for 5 months
Interested applicants should visit the Change Makers Fellowship website at YouthHubAfricaChangeMakers.co and follow the instructions for more details on eligibility and how to apply.
See Official publication below!!
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group 1
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.